Friday, July 11, 2008

Everyone is Wrong on the Internet



If you're unfamiliar with the dragoonboob controversy I suggest reading the following threads (if you want your head to explode).
And ofcourse you can't have a giant internet flamewar without metacontroversy threads.
Let me see if I can summarize for you:
  1. WTF? Lizards don't have boobs. It's not realistic. I'm right because I'm smarter than you.
  2. OMG! It's a game it doesn't have to be realistic, and I'm right because I'm smarter than you.
  3. STFU retard! Dragonborn aren't lizards they're mammals with scales.
  4. QFT. I don't have anything meaningful to add but I like to look smart by block quoting someone else's entire post, the bigger the better.
  5. LOL! If they are mammals then why do the lay eggs. I'm so much smarter than you.
  6. OMG! They aren't lizards! They are people created by the dragon gods, therefore boobs are more realistic. Why is my head starting to hurt?
  7. Counter LOL! Everheard of the platapus dumbass? You are so not smarter than me.
  8. OMG STFU! No one cares, if you don't like dragonboobs don't play with them, but I'm right becuase I know a girl who agrees with me. You idiots are giving me a headache.
  9. WTF? Do you even know what you're babbeing about? All the girls I know are totally ofended by dragontits and are refusing to even play 4.0 because of it. It's you thats making my head hurt.
  10. LOL! You guys are so stupid, obviously dragonborn have boobs becuas... oh my god the pain, the pain!
  11. BOOM!!
  12. Splat!
  13. Drip.
  14. OMG! That is so gross my brains are everywhere!
  15. WTF? This must be a punishment from god for you being so stupid.
  16. STFU! It was your stupid arguments that blew our heads up! I'm right becuase 30% of my frontal lobe is still connected to my brain stem.
  17. LOL! I know a brain surgeon and he says our heads blew up because of too much direct sunlight.
  18. Counter LOL! Well I'm a neurologist and I can tell you there is no way any of you guys are right. Dragonborn have boobs for artistic reasons.

2 comments:

Shi said...

well as I read on dragonborns in the article you sent out... it appears that they do nurse their young and are mammals... even if they lay eggs... soo yes boobs... :D

Unknown said...

I had like totally missed this valuable controversy, and I thought I knew everything there was to know about breasts. What a nice addition to my font of sexual knowledge. Now let's start a grand and convoluted debate on just what kinds of pussies dragonborn have, and how we will really identify with them as females if these start showing up in the sketches.